Thursday, August 19, 2004

Master of all Windows

Master of all Windows

Another day, another function. Ok - the new button says Show/Hide - right now, it really flips images, which we'll need for pause before labels (sort of - trust me). But imagine that the 2nd image was fully blank - thene there would be no labels - eh?

This is a change from the last guide - there we reloaded the page and did, or didn't have the overlay gif. When I programmed that - I got a very annoying flash from IE - not from Netscape, where things were stable and nice. But knowing that IE is more common - had to go back to the drawing board. This time, the page stays stable, but the existing image is replaced with another - now IE's background doesn't flash.

I learned a new trick, who said I was too old :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home